Old National Bank's corporate office in downtown Milwaukee has been relocated.
This year, the bank moved into its new office. It is one of the largest depositors in the Milwaukee area. Old National, owned and operated by Old National Bancorp, (Nasdaq : ONB), has leased the eighth-floor of the Huron Building at 511 N. Broadway. A bank branch was opened on the ground floor.
The company had a corporate office and a branch near Cathedral Square Park. The branch on Jefferson Street is no longer in operation.
In the 20,500 square foot corporate office, Old National Milwaukee Market and Business Banking President Kevin Anderson and Brent Tischler are located. The office also houses staff from Old National's new wealth management division, 1834.
Since 2016, the financial institution is a part of Wisconsin’s banking industry. AnchorBank, based in Madison, was acquired by Old National from Anchor Bancorp Wisconsin Inc. Old National then merged with Chicago's First Midwest Bank.
Old National had the 11th largest share of deposits in Southeast Wisconsin as of June 30, 2022. Business Journal research found that Old National was Wisconsin’s 19th largest Small Business Administration lender based on 504 7(a), based on loans made in fiscal year ending Sept. 30, 2022.
The firm has been involved in the financing of developments in the area such as St. Augustine Preparatory Academy’s expansion, and Mandel Group’s BridgeWalk apartments project.
The building is anchored by the restaurant Tupelo Honey Southern Kitchen & Bar, which is located on the ground floor.